Now Slippery Elm- 100 Caps
$50.00 plus VAT is $57.50
- Traditional herbal supplement
- Used by early Americans for respiratory and GI support
- Each capsule contains 400 mg
- Helps coat and soothe GI tract
Slippery Elm, also known as Red Elm, Moose Elm or Indian Elm, is a small tree native to North America. It has been a part of traditional herbal medicine for over 100 years, and was used by North Americans and early settlers as a survival food during lean times. Tradition has it that the American troops who spent the bitter winter at Valley Forge during the Revolutionary War survived for days on slippery elm gruel. Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Non-GMO.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) (Bark)800 mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Cellulose and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Suggested Usage: Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily.
Caution: For adults only. Pregnant or nursing women: do not use unless recommended by your physician. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle.
- Reviews (0)